Leaner Tip: Substitute flour noodles with shirataki noodles to reduce recipe by ~200 calories per cup.
- 2 bags of Fettuccine shirataki noodles (16 oz total)
Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 4 wedge slices of Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp of chives
- 1/2 tbsp of oregano
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 10 oz of ground turkey (85-94% lean) or 12oz of ground turkey (95-97% lean)
- To make the pasta with sauce, rinse and boil the shirataki noodles for 5 min. Drain water from the pasta. Mix the cheese wedges and 3/4 tsp of chives with the hot pasta and slowly stir on low heat until the cheese melts; add 1/8 cup of water to help the cheese melt and add salt for taste.
- To a make the meatballs, mix the spices with the ground turkey and roll into 6 separate meatballs. Pre-heat oven to 375F (190C). Place these balls on parchment paper that has been sprayed with light oil (IE: Pam Cooking Spray). Bake for 15 minutes until the meat has been fully cooked.
- Plate the pasta and meatballs and sprinkle the remaining amount of chives as garnish.