Leaner Tip: Substitute sour cream with non-fat plain Greek yogurt to reduce the recipe by ~120 calories per cup.
Mexican Creamy Guacamole
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
This is my version of a creamy Mexican guacamole. You may remove the dairy product if you are lactose intolerant. Avocados are naturally creamy enough.
- 4 medium size avocados
- 4 small size limes
- 1 roma tomato
- 1/4 cup of salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1/4 cup of non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1.5 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- Slice each avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the avocado meat into a bowl.
- Mince the cilantro and add to the avocado bowl.
- Dice the tomatoes into 1/2″ cubes and place them into the avocado bowl.
- Add the salsa, non-fat plain greek yogurt, salt, and black pepper.
- Cut the limes into small slices and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and serve.
Leave A Comment