Leaner Tip: Substitute corn tortillas with romaine lettuce to reduce the recipe by ~85 calories per serving size.
- 1 cup of shredded purple cabbage
- 8 tsp of salsa
- 4 tsp of lime juice
- 5 tsp of hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400F(204C).
- Loosely wrap fish in parchment paper and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 min and set aside.
- Cut romaine lettuce into 5-6″ pieces. You should have about 8 lettuce taco shells total
- Evenly distribute the cabbage, cooked fish, diced tomatoes, sliced avocados, salsa, lime juice, and hot sauce.