Leaner Tip: Substitute sushi rice with sliced cucumbers to reduce recipe by ~150 calories per oz.
- 10 oz of raw sushi grade salmon
- 3 cups of ribbon sliced house cucumbers (2 or 3 cucumbers)
- 6 wedges of laughing cow creamy swiss light
- Peel and remove the skin of the cucumber.
- To make the sushi roll wraps, peel the cucumber vertically from one end to the other to create a thin ribbon like cucumber slices. Repeat the process until you start to see the cucumber seeds, then stop because cucumber slices will break apart. So then peel from the opposite side of the cucumber.
- Slice the salmon and split the laughing cow creamy swiss light into ~18 pieces each.
- Combine one piece of salmon with one portion of cheese on one end of the cucumber ribbon slice, roll up, and repeat until you’ve create about 18 salmon and cream cheese “Philly” cucumber rolls.