Leaner Tip: Substitute whole milk mozzarella with non-fat or fat free mozzarella to reduce recipe by ~40 calories per oz.
- 8 oz of Low Fat or Non-Fat Skim Mozzarella Buffalo Cheese
- 4 roma tomatoes (about 1.5 cups)
- 8-10 leaves of basil
- 3 oz of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz of balsamic vinaigrette
- Slice 8 pieces of mozzeralla cheese (about 1/4″)
- Slice 8 pieces of tomatoes (about 1/4″)
- Plate the cheese, tomato, and basil as shown in the picture.
- Drizzle 3 oz of extra virgin olive oil and 3 oz of balsamic vinaigrette on the plate for taste. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper for taste.