Leaner Tip: Substitute flour noodles with shirataki noodles to reduce recipe by ~200 calories per cup.
- 24 oz of macaroni shirataki noodles
- 8 oz of (2%) low fat plain greek yogurt
- 8 oz of low-fat cheddar cheese or cheese blend (~2 cups)
- 4 wedge slices of Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- Rinse and boil the macaroni shirataki noodles for 5 min the boiling process will remove any smells from the packaging.
- Drain water and keep the pasta and pat dry with a paper towel; this will help the cheese stick to the pasta better. When completely dry, put the pasta back in the same cooking pot.
- Mix 8 oz of low fat plain greek yogurt, then add the laughing cow light cream cheese wedges until fully melted. Then slowly mix in the low fat cheddar cheese/cheese blend until also melted.
- Top with parmesan cheese, and then serve.